21004 St. Joe Road
Please phone from Havre to let us know your expected arrival time so that we can meet you at the camp. (406-219-0441 or 406-398-5336)
Directions From Havre:
* Continue through Havre on Highway 2 (1st Street)
* Turn North onto viaduct following the signs for Canada (the viaduct is also 7th Avenue)
* Follow the paved road around to the left following the signs for Canada.
This is the 232.
* After 3 miles turn right onto the 233 toward the Willow Creek Port.
* Travel 22 miles on this road.
* After mile marker 22 the road bends to the West. Immediately after the bend there is a small turn to the North which is the entrance to Sage Safaris. Turn onto the dirt road.
* After 1/2 mile, take the right fork of the road following the signs for Sage Safaris Campsite. At the next fork take left road and this will lead you to the campsite. Please park your vehicle in the gravel parking area behind the tents.
September - December
American Express, Cash, Master Card, Paypal, Personal Check (In State), Personal Check (Out Of State), Visa
Late Cancellation Fee, Reservations Required
Breakfast, Equipment Rental, Guide, Horse Rental, Internet Access, Lodging, Lunch, Meals Included, Shuttle Service, Tour
Antelope Hunting, Archery, Barbecue, Big Game, Bird Hunting, Bird Watching, Bow Hunting, Camping, Canoeing, Day Tour, Deer Hunting, Environmental, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Group Camping, Hiking, Hunting, Lodging, Photography, Prairie Dog Hunting, Private Land, Stream Fishing, Tent Camping, Trail Rides, Upland Bird Hunting, Waterfowl Hunting, Wildlife Viewing